AKVIS Enhancer for Mac improves image quality by detecting underexposed, overexposed details and handling light harmonization for those areas. It deserves the “expert” to enhance the image quality. AKVIS Enhancer is available in two versions: standalone and plug-in for a photo editor (such as Photoshop).
AKVIS Enhancer for Mac includes in 3 modes: improve detail, prepress and tone correction. Although their purposes are similar to improve image quality, their methods and results are quite different.
In improve detail mode, AKVIS Enhancer for Mac highlights the details in the image by emphasizing the color shift. It enhances the difference between adjacent pixels with nuances of color, and also reveals details in both the dark and bright parts. This method is extremely useful when you need to adjust images with uneven brightness or to shoot in poor light conditions, to remove fog or to add impressive effects. It is the easiest way to fix errors of dark photo.
In prepress mode, AKVIS Enhancer for Mac helps you edit photos before printing or publishing online. You can use this mode to sharpen borders and image contrast. Even high-quality photos also should be prepared for a professional look.
In tone correction mode, AKVIS Enhancer for Mac adjusts brightness in bright and dark areas and improve the quality of overall picture significantly. Changes can be made on the whole image or only in selected colors.
AKVIS Enhancer for Mac software is not only for family photo editing but also for professions. This software is easy to use actually. You can save commonly used profiles in presets to use them quickly in the future. It optimizes the work and saves your time considerably. Moreover, the software also supports batch processing and allows you to automatically batch process amount of photos with the same configuration settings.
Requires configuration of AKVIS Enhancer for Mac
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12-10.14 – 64-bit
- Minimum system requirements: Intel, 1 GB RAM, 100 Mb free hard drive.
- Recommended system requirements: Intel, 4 GB RAM, 2 Gb free hard drive; NVIDIA CUDA / AMD (ATI) – Stream / APP
Comparing differences with other versions of AKVIS Enhancer
Update the latest AKVIS Enhancer image editing software for Mac
AKVIS Enhancer for Mac 16.1
- Support MacOS 10.14(Mojave), Photoshop CC 2019 (version 20.0).
- Support RAW file.
- Minor bug fixes.
AKVIS Enhancer for Mac 16
- This new version adds Notification Panel – informs you of the latest updates on products as well as exclusive events and deals.
- Available in 3 interface backgrounds: Gray (new), Light, Dark.
- Highlight the selected tool icon.
- Replace the Preview Size button in the Improve Detail mode with the slider.
- The wallpaper interface in the Preferences now displays as color palettes.
- The maximum interface rate of the interface now depends on the screen resolution.
- Support Chinese interface language.
- Fully compatible with Photoshop CC 2018.
- Additional support for new RAW files in the standalone version.
- Fixed many bugs.