AKVIS Coloriage is a professional photo editing software which helps you to turn black and white photos into vivid, colorful images.No layer manipulation and no complicated techniques, everything you do with AKVIS Coloriage just through a few brush strokes. When you determine the colors of the brush strokes, the program tries to get what you want on black and white photos.
AKVIS Coloriage is available in two versions: independent program and plug-in for photo editors Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro
AKVIS Coloriage for Mac features depends on types of the license of each user. During your trial period, you can try all options to have the last decision to buy which is the most suitable for your needs. Each time you start an unregistered version, you can try some functions like: home (plugin version or standalone), home deluxe (plugin + standalone) and business (plugin + standalone)
Note: When processing grayscale images, users need to convert it to RGB before using the plug-in. The grayscale image does not contain color information, so you cannot copy that color result. The standalone version automatically converts the grayscale image to RGB.
New in AKVIS Coloriage for Mac 11.0:
AKVIS Coloriage for Mac allows users to colorize black and white photos, turning them into brightly colorful photos. Version 11 provides with new favorites lists in the color library, history brush tools, raw and supports in the standalone version making some improvements in the interface and other changes.
Upgrade Color Improvement
- Now user can add a new favorite group to the color library so you can frequently save colors for a quick access.
- These sample colors are classified by the brightness in all groups so that you can easily visualize and compare with colors.
- The History Brush tool allows users to restore each image parts to their original state. This feature is especially useful when coloring each object.
- Add Chinese interface language
- Support raw file in standalone version
- Change the appearance of the activation tool icon
- Add new gray interface background
- Fully be compatible with Photoshop CC 2018
- Enhance tool size maximization
- The current maximum interface size depends on the screen resolution
- Hide tools that are not available on the toolbar instead of turning off.
- Fix other bug errors.