Maperture Pro is a geotag tool for creating photos on a Mac. Maperture Pro takes advantage of Aperture and Google Maps maps to create a powerful editing plug-in which helps create geotags for every photo.
For photos taken, you can completely add location information by creating geotag card with Maperture Pro.
Main features of Maperture Pro
- Adding or updating data from GPS global positioning system to digital photos.
- Applying geotag data to an image or a library.
- You can interface and easily use.
- Adding meridian data to GPS tag.
- Importing GPS Tracklog data files (GPX, KML, LOG, NMEA & TCX).
- Having option to keep Geocode location information intact.
- You can copy, paste, remove and display options in the location menu.
- Having option to drop pins for current location.
- Adding custom keywords for photos attached geotag.
- Saving and managing location bookmarks.
- Changing the default map location.
- Customizing mouse cursor and controlling map Aqua.
- View photo location information with a few clicks.
- Intel / PPC
- Aperture 2 and above
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Safari browser
Machine with network connection.